Pulse offers extensive cardiac specialty services for veterinary clinics in Alberta. If you don’t see a service listed here that you are interested in, please ask us about it.
Give your patients the best care and a fast diagnosis by using Pulse consulting and imaging services. Our abdominal and cardiovascular ultrasound service will come to you to diagnose cases using advanced imaging technology.
Our experienced specialists and imaging team help make your clinic a one-stop shop by bringing technology to your doorstep, so your patients can stay put. One less trip means less stress for them and a faster, more convenient path to medical treatment.
Point of care consulting and mobile ultrasound services allow you to offer your patients the comfort and consistency of familiar surroundings with a doctor who knows them best.
More of our services:
- Comprehensive cardiac exam
- Holter recording (includes analysis and editing)
- Event recording
- Interventional catheterization procedures
- PDA occlusion
- Pulmonic balloon valvuloplasty
- Permanent pacemaker therapy
- Management and treatment of cardiac disease
- Emergency cardiac services
- General Abdominal ultrasound
- Advanced Imaging
- Complete telemedicine service